If there are indeed laws stopping people making tape recordings of abuse because they don't have permission, I will declare war against such authorities.

How many children regularly get beaten by their parents and cannot get help, people suffering through ethnic cleansing and so on, racism and discrimination.

I could save thousands of lives by showing people how to deal with abuse in a scientific manner, the scientific study of abuse.
We have a basic human right to be defended.

I do not believe all the people who say that recording people being abusive is illegal. It i just that they don't want me to record them being abusive, that's all.
More propaganda and lies.

I have had thoughts about doing something to the legal system in this country, such as mixing sugar and weed-killer to create a bomb to blow up the courts when there is no one there. Then exposing the reasons to the world before I die so that the entire country rebels against the law and the police because of their rights to defense being denied.
Doing so could save thousands of lives, stopping child abuse, care home abuse and so on.

I have no choice if I have to stand any chance of defending myself.
Something drastic has to be done NOW!

Are you gonna let the system of control continue to withdraw your rights.
The police don't do anything because they never get enough money from the government and they make the law block people proving things to aviod people being court to save money.

I understand recording people in a normal situation is morally wrong in terms of thier privacy.

But in the case of evidencing abuse, it is different because stopping abuse could save someones life.

I also object to be told off for not respecting people's privacy. I care a lot about people and I intend to be a good person, and saving people from abuse is more important!

1 second ago

Remember that you would not want someone who abuses you to get away with it because your not allowed to record them. It is all about *priority*.

Do you agree?

PS - Don't keep slagging me off for doing what is found to be a good dead, maybe your abusive too.

Snow Man