Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

In the future will 'coming out' as a Muslim, Jew or Christian be just as...

...bad as 'coming out'...? and saying you're gay? Future as in when people realize those religions are bs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Religion is based on faith, regardless of what it is. Each organization says theirs is right and the others are wrong.

In my opinion, they're both right and wrong.

Generally, in the end, mostly everybody believes there's one God and it's the only God that matters. Many religions believe in Jesus Christ and that he is our savior. Some mainstream religions acknowledge the names of God and Jesus while others use different names.

I've noticed those who follow closest to the Bible and do everything they can to do right by God (by following all 10 commandments without fail) are often the ones ridiculed, even hated, by the world around them.

Those people have always been picked on and this will continue in the days ahead. Perhaps in the future it will be on an even grander scale.

I do believe in time the various religious factions will indeed become one and I hope it's not under what the Roman Catholic Church wants. They're very much in the wrong regardless if they choose to acknowledge that or not. Much of the b/s that goes on in the world today, including the differences in religious opinions started with them. This includes differences of opinions revolving around holidays, namely Christmas and Easter. Not everyone knows, nor is willing to admit that Easter and Christmas are indeed false, pagan-related holidays that have nothing to do with worshipping the real God nor the real Jesus Christ. It has no true relationship with Christianity.

For those who wish to make issues with me, please check out the links I've provided.

Homosexuality is supposed to be an abomination against God. I can understand this. It's hard for me because I do have friends who are gay and I like them very much. I'm not going to discontinue my friendship with them because of this, but am worried about what their end fate may be when our times are up and we have to answer to God for all that we've done here on this earth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nah, id've thought it would be more like admitting that at 30 you have an imaginary friend and are a secret agent working for the government when really you aren't

Junior Member TheOneWhoHasSubmitted's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO, the belief in a God is your natural inclination that God has given every one when they are born. Just like you know without learning that stealing, murder, incest is wrong and a sin. Mankind have this inclination that there is the One God.

- Being gay is not like this.Religion is not going against the norm

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a Jew we never "came out" to anyone about being a Jew. It's sort of apparent by how the people in my area dress.