bride. What is wrong with her? Saturday, there was a house warming at the new house that FH and I brought. Now we invited both parents, but mainly tons of our friends were there. Now most of my friends know my mom very well-they have gone shopping with me and my mom or they are friends I have had since childhood, high school. My friends kept coming up to my mom and talking about how excited she must be for the wedding, asked about plans, etc. Each time this happened, I could see FMIL just stewing and making faces. Finally, a friend who is also getting hitched invited me and my mom to a mother-daughter bridal expo. FMIL overheard and exploded. She asked why wasn't she getting any attention, that she was important and she was sick of everyone making the wedding about me and my mom. She said without her, there wouldn't be a wedding. I put FMIL in check quick and told her this was not the place to air her insecurities, that no one cared or wanted to hear about it. FH took her aside and talked to her and she left shortly afterward. I think she was out of line!