Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Future career life whatever you think it is i need your help!?

I need some advice:

I currently work at a call center...it blows...anyways i'm 19 not in college, however i would like to go back once i figure out what i want to get into. thats my problem, i need ideas on what occupations you guys know of that best fit me. i dont like dealing with people and i used to work at a restaraunt and like i said now a call center, both deal with people. its not that im anti social i just hate dealing with pissed off people.(who doesnt) anyways i want a labor job something where i can be busy at all times and not in an office (or cubicle) i was considering going to school to become a mechanic. well any ideas or advice would be helpful. Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well there is being a mechanic, heating & cooling, plumbing and electricians. There are also technical jobs installing and maintaining computer equipment, satellite dishes and security systems. There are a lot of jobs that do not deal with people that much and that are really necessary.

What do you really enjoy? It is so much easier to work at something that you really enjoy. Try to figure out what you would enjoy doing and then figure out how you can get the proper training.

Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    which college, whats your interest.