i had this weird dream, if it helps i'm a 16yr old girl, i can only remember the ending part:

I was in a modern museum and i was looking for some people, but i couldn't find them because it was busy, then i found a group of classmates from my drama class, they were all dressed up in formal wear like what you'd wear to prom, the guys had on tuxes, the girls had pretty dresses and lots of make-up, i realized i was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, i asked them why they didn't tell me it was a formal event and i complained at how i wasn't prepared and that i wasn't dressed appropriately, then (we'll call her rachel) rachel said "they're costumes" (she was wearing a long glittering dress and she had matching eye make-up and her blonde hair was done up really prettily) i asked her where the costume room was, she told me to follow her, so she lead me to the boiler room, and we walked past all of these pipes and stuff and she kept walking farther, and then there was no pipes at all and it was a little room with cement brick walls and there was couches and a mini fridge and a coffee table and mirrors, and there is a few more people from my drama class in formal wear just hanging around and i asked them what dresses were left, and then one of the guys (will call him dan) and dan had his hair exactly as it always is which clashed with his tux, and he told me the costumes were back further so he lead through this hallway and then there are these racks upon racks of clothing and tons of shoes, and he leads me to this rack of super short and strapless dresses (i'm very conservative and i would normally never wear anything on that rack, and dan happens to be a very pervese guy in real life) and i say umm isn't there anything else? and he tells me there is nothing else, and he continues to look through the dresses and he pulls one out that is yellow on the top and blue on the bottom and there is a picture of spiderman on the front, and for some reason i didn't think that it would clash with the formal wear everyone else had on i just took it and was surprised he knew my size, then he pulled out some yellow go-go girl boots that were knee high, and we went back through the hallway to the room with the ccouches. and then he told me to go change and pointed towards a small door marked ladies and i went in and it was like a home bathroom it had a shower, not at all what i was expecting, and one of my friends was there she had a locker not to far from mine at school anyway she couldn't tie her dress so i helped her and she left and it was only then before i was about to try on the dress did i realize i would look exteremly out of place, but before i could put it on i woke up

so does anyone know what this means?