Right now I 21 and a junior in college. I am going for major in Political Science and also a minor (maybe double major) in German. Sometimes I feel so nervous and scared about the future because I don't know what I'd do with that job-wise. Possibly work in Germany? But everyone seems to be speaking English there already so my skills would probably be useless.
I also have never had a boyfriend, never been in love, and my friends seem to be moving on (getting married, having relationships) so I feel like we are drifting. Sometimes I feel really under accomplished in life.
I know I should be thinking I am lucky to get a college degree but my parents always ask what I am going to do in life with that degree. Sometimes I beat myself up for not just going to med school (even though I am not very interested in that field).
Anyone have any tips with how I should go about life? I really panic sometimes because I don't want to pay all this money to get a job at, say a restaurant or something. Is my degree going to get me anywhere in life? And how do I get myself feeling confident and accomplished in life when people around me are getting married/in relationships? I just feel like i am failing in life.

thanks