Formulating Hypothesis: with if.....then statement (educated guess) and also make a prediction?
I have homework for biology and i have to make a hypothesis (educated guess) and also write a predicition for each of them.......ive already done three and I got a friend to help me with a few but i have a few more to go and iam totally stuck.......

(ive already done this question, its just an example to show you guys)
4) does the temperature at which bacteria are grown affect the rate of reproduction of bacteria?
[my hypothesis]" if the temperature is altered in any way, then the bacteria's growth rate and reproductive rate will (or will not) be affected"

that was my hypothesis........but now i need a prediction for that answer.... can you guys help me come up with a prediction for this one? and also help me come up with a hypothesis and a prediction for the following questions....?

5) does using up the nutrients they are feeing on affect the rate of reproduction of bacteria?

6) some bacteria require certain vitamins in the material in which they are grown. Does bacterium X require vitamin Y for reprduction?

7)Does Aspirin inhibit the reproduction of bacteria?

8)What caused Precambrian Bacteria adapt from single cell to multi cellular organisms?