Since I was a child people just always called me weird? I had it the worst when I was younger due to my awkward statue of bifocal glasses and beaver teeth and such...whatever the case was or may be. But for a long time I been and still is able to see or feel strange moments. For example sometimes dont matter the where I am if it be a still or quiet room, out on the town,maybe just with a friend whatever. Out the perriftical vision of my eye sometimes I would catch or notice something moving thats omious or paranormal when I turn...it isnt there. It makes me quiver and twitch. then theres these Deja Vu's which are baffling, sometimes I can see it in my dream and sometimes its like a blurr but the voices and whats said are heard. Alot of the time it feel like my life is a re-run. I have dreams of certain events I already done, but it isnt like it comes when I know, its when I forget and least unexpected. like a peep show, like I get a glimpse. for example I had a dream I was walking behind a guy in a white-T down the street of my neighborhood and he seen a red yo-yo aimlessly in a front yard and picked it up and started to twirl it... and its happened one Summer Day same way I was walking from the a friends house his name was Adrian with a distant cousin and Adrian had on the white-t and seen the object and did exactly what i SEEN in my dream. Now the blurry ones be tibits and hints of conversations that in reality I'll hear. I thought most "premonitions" like for-tell of tragedy and catastrophe? Thats not it... I mean I feel im not as connected or in tune or CONTROL of my inner being like I used to be able to at least recall my dreams upon waking. Now its like trying to hold on to a post it note in a hurricane. I mean im not coming to you was e thinking im...like the-only-one special. Im a 20 year old single mother whom when I was a little girl listened to my elders, did excellent in school, and everything all the while growing up in a broken home and moving to placement to placement it caused me to have this attitde and outraged behavior, and I dont feel like myself than I did when I was younger and in my early to mid teen. I need guidance and lately I been having realisic dreams of fine luxury and really just jovial and harmonic I mean its alot to say. I feel if I had someone(s) that can help me by answering hone my skills and inner being. Im not trying or dont want to close the door I just want to understand dreams and the spirts the patterns and improve and what I can do to help me remember. Im not writting in thoughts ima mesiah or second being or something. I been doing my hidden research for answers and whats is Clarvoyance? and the means of having it and how it can benefit those yet I know all things have consequences. I hope im not coming off as talking crazy...so please comment and hopefully someone out therecan give me a few pointers maybe thats like me