I had a dream last night that was really strange. In the dream I was on a trip (I think I was with my family), and as far as I can tell, we were in a tropical country, like Cuba, DR, Mexico... ?? I know the local language was Spanish (and I do not speak Spanish). Anyway, it seemed like we were in a small town, and there were parts of the town that were kind of sketchy -- where a tourist probably should stay away from.

In the dream, I was in my hotel, and these two people (a man and a woman) were coming in after me ?? I'm not sure what the reason was. Maybe they intended to rob me. ?? Anyway, they had a huge knife, and were threatening me with it. Then, somehow I got the knife, and stabbed both of them with it! (In waking life, I am NOT a violent person! lol) Anyway, I remember I had stabbed the woman in the chest and the man in the arm. I remember being tentative about it -- like I was thinking "Oh my God, can i really do this?!" So, I was kind of wimpy about actually stabbing them. In reality, I probably wouldn't have even left a scratch, but in the dream, I thought I had killed them both. (even though they were still standing up looking at me). ?? I left the room, and went out walking around the little sketchy town, looking for a police officer.

But then my dilemma became about the language difference. I knew they would probably only speak Spanish, and I would be speaking English. So I didn't want to explain the situation to an officer who might not understand me, because I figured they wouldn't understand that I was acting in self-defense (as opposed to murder), and I didn't want to get arrested and detained in their country. So, I figured that I needed to find a Canadian police officer... because he would be sure to understand my situation. Sure enough, I couldn't find a Canadian police officer, and decided I would be better off not reporting anything at all.

This was when it dawned on me that the man and woman in my hotel room probably were still alive, and maybe they had already left my hotel room. ?? I think I went back to check to make sure they were gone. I think at this point, I stayed in the room and was afraid to leave.

Then my dream kind of morphed into something else that made even less sense than the first part! haha

I would be interested to hear any opinions about this one!!