What does that even mean? She broke up with me. We are so compatible but everything started going downhill because of personal issues that got in the way I believe. We dated for 5 years. Even after we broke up people told me that one day we would get married and that everyone talked behind our backs that we were going to get married eventually. We were so compatible. I feel like she's the one I'm suppose to marry too. We been broken up for 2 months now and had plenty of arguements about what was going on and finally came to the realization that it was truly over in my head. And decided to just be friends because I like her company. But don't have that strong attraction I had before. I told her that I don't believe we will ever get back together because of what happened to us and how much we hurt each other. I've changed a lot and thats what she's been looking for from me and She sees it. And everytime I try to talk about my changes she yells at me that it's not enough like I'm trying to get her back. Which I am definately not at all anymore. I just don't understand how you can tell someone that like we are suppose to hold onto falling back onto eachother. She also tells me she doesn't know if she will ever get over me. But in my head she already is completley. My friends just broke up too and he tells her that he feels they will "get married in 8 years and be happy" but thats nuts I feel. So my main question is what does that mean?