Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex is a close friend now but I still love(?) her. Future?

Me and my ex of two times are still close friends. She cheated on me both times about 2 years ago but i'm still not over her. She never told me the reason but i'm guessing its because i was too nervous to have sex with her. We were still young and i was a virgin at the time. Well anyway, we're still okay as friends but i cant stop thinking about her and i get the feeling im not going to get over her.

Lately I've even been having a lot of sexual thoughts about her and i feel kinda bad. I had another girlfriend after her but even then i was still thinking about her. I don't keep in contact with many of my friends anymore, just a few which is why sometimes i feel like im just being close with her hoping that in the future something can happen between us. And right now we can barely meet because we are studying overseas. Only when we are back during long holidays can we meet. So it sucks. And this is affecting me emotionally. And I hate it when things affect me.. I don't even find other girls attractive right now. Its like I don't have many options. We've been talking to each other online A LOT recently and I don't think that's a good thing. I think my only options are to either take some time away from speaking to her, or just stay close and keep hoping? I'm pretty confused I'm not sure what to do.. Any advice is appreciated. I think getting over her would be the best option. But God its been like 2 years?? and we were together both times for like 3-4 months each?

As for how she feels about me, I'm not sure anymore.. shes treating me like a friend, but claiming shes changed a lot since shes been overseas.. bleh i wish i didn't have feelings.. makes me so weak. Sorry bout the length, just realized.. anyway any advice anyone? Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW .. Im Not Wasting 10 Minutes Of Mi Life And Reading That!