Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Evolution Conspiracy?

I just got an e-mail telling me about the worldwide conspiracy propagated by biologists to keep evolution as the dominant theory by ignoring creation science.

1. What percent of the voting public feels this way?

2. Is there person so deluded it is not worth responding to the e-mail?
    "Is there person" = "Is this person"

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Far too many. This is mostly an American phenomena. Many who deny evolution won't actually come out and say it is a conspiracy of biologists, because they haven't thought the matter through to the point where they would have to reach that ludicrous conclusion. They just think it's wrong, and don't ever go beyond that.

2. Most likely. If you do, you're just asking for a frustrating "debate" where he won't ever acknowledge any of the points you make.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Enough of the population. I know quite a few home school christian cults (for lack of a better word) that believe this way.
    2. You could respond, but most people who are willing to spread their ideas by random email (if it was random) hold to their own ideas so strongly, that they will not accept any opposing point of view.

As a side note, I tend to believe in a creation world origin. However, the email you describe is haughty and full of ignorance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1) Too many in the US, as a result of our poor educational standards

2) Yes, they need to be institutionalized.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's like all other conspiracy theories, it sounds good if you believe it, but looking at it objectively shows how laughable it is. I doubt that you could say anything to change their minds as they simply will not "believe" you, even though we know that there are currently 10's of thousands of scientists involved with evolution and over the 150 years of the evolutionary theory, there have been 100's of thousands involved with it and yet not a one has let out a peep of conspiracy (even though it would have given them eternal glory and very lucrative book deals). Contrast this with the Freemasons, which have had many members "spill the beans" about their secrets even though they have promised not to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    have you ever heard of SPAM?????!

Downloads
    Uploads
    um....why would you even listen to garbage like that? the proof is in the puddin! the term "creation science" didnt come around until very recently, which should tell you that religious folks keep inventing new ways to fit their way of thought into everyday life. creation science...pahlease

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Too many.
    2. I would, as a biologist to mess with him, but probably not for you.

Oh noes! He found us out! All several million of us across the world are in cahoots!