Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Eragon Book IV predictions?

I just got brisingr a week ago and finished it yesterday. It was a great book. It would be very dissapointing if it took Christopher Paolini another three years to make Book IV since it has taken three years in between each book. My predictions are thought out pretty well. I first think that Murtagh will help eragon defeat galbatorix but might have thorn die in the process. Gowing back to the chapter of Eragon where he has the dream of a man crying on the shore and two dragons flying high above. I think the man is murtagh and the two dragons are eragon saphira, and then arya with her dragon. so yes i think arya will obtain the other dragon egg IF the varden can obtain it... If Roran was the rider than i don't think one book would be enough time for eragon to train roran, but arya is already highly skilled in not only weapons but magic. i think arya will also fall in love with eragon after they defeat galbatorix because there wouldn't be very many important tasks to complete. I think that Eragon will find many eldirini that valley that holds the rock of Kuthian. (i forgot the name of the valley). He will then use the help of the eldirini and murtagh to finally kill galbatorix. Oh yeah and Murtagh will probably change his true name. Please share with me your predictions.

umm if you haven't known Chris Paolini is writing a forth book and it is not the Inheritance trilogy anymore it is the Iheritance Cycle. If your read brisingr and watched interviews of chris paolini then you would know

Unregistered

k...... think about this

First things first.... its not a valley but a VAULT, shithead!
    also i dont think the rock of kuthian would hold eldunari..... thats 2 obvious....
    and wat abt broms blessing??????
    murtagh wont leave galby if u ask me......

Unregistered

Everyone knows most of this book 1) eragon will kill galbatorix, 2) the vault of souls is a chamber of eldunari that eragon will use to win, 3) the varden will find the green egg and it will most likely be Arya to have it (already trained), the 2 things im not sure about is one the fate of Murtaugh and two what the rock is