Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member AdamJosephChambers's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

End Times Prophecy: Any of these guesses credible? (Serious Christians only)?

Yes, it is wrong to assume that a particular person would become the Anti-Christ. I know I can't ever be 100% sure of this but the pieces fit.

1) For many years, Bible scholars have been trying to find the United States of America in the Revelation as a single entity. Maybe the U.S.A. will no longer be a single nation. Maybe they will become the new capital of the European Union. (Being that U.S.A. has more power than any single or group of Eurpoean Nations)

2) No politician has been worshipped and adored as much as Barak Obama in these times.Just on Page AA1 of this morning's Toronto Star, the headline read "Singing Obama's Praises" referring to the concert held in Washington last night. He is the new president of the most powerful country on Earth and that may also put him in position to create the powerful New World Order. He also has ties to the Christian and Islamic communities knowing his father was Islamic and his mother was Christian and that he's supposedly a Christian. Wouldn't he be the perfect person to be able to draw both Israel and the Islamic nations together for a peace treaty?

http://earthhopenetwork.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1778

The above link is one of my sources...

3) The December 21st date of 2012 has been described as the day where the rapture would occure taking the church up into heaven and in turn beginning the seven years of tribulation. The significance in many cultures of this date is a day where the world will supposedly end. Although the world would be forced into a state of chaos, wouldn't the "End of the world" come at a more apocalyptic time in human history such as the breaking of the seven year peace treaty between Israel and the Islamic nations? Maybe December 21st, 2012 will be the beginning of the second half of the seven year tribulation when all hell breaks loose. Meaning the rapture could occure on June 21st of this year. And what better day for the church of Jesus Christ to find rest in the arms of his mercy and love in heaven than the day of rest being June 21st 2009?

4) The United States and Canada both remain the only two nations that preach the ideas of multi-culturism which teach the unity of all peoples, tongues, and races together. The one thing that the Anti-Christ will try to do in his reign over the world. Wouldn't it be the most logical thing to do? To unite the world from a nation or nations that already have these ideologies set in the modern foundations of their society?

Please, any Christians who study the book of Revelation help me here. Thanks and God bless.

Junior Member Christ'shumbleservant's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend I hate to disappoint you but 12/21/12 MAY not be the day of the "rapture" as Christ says in;

Matthew 24:36
    “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven but My Father only.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR REPENT & BELIEVE IN HIM FOR SALVATION AS HE'S SOON COMING BACK.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Wouldn't he be the perfect person to be able to draw both Israel and the Islamic nations together for a peace treaty?"

Obama is already considered an Apostate by Muslims because his father was Muslim and Obama chose to be a Christian. So they would not listen to him...