I live in a apt that share the kitchen and bathroom. Anyways, my guy housemate just introduce himself tonight. I think he was really wasted later on but it didn't seem like it when he introduce himself. I don't know what to think because I thought he was a shy quiet person who doesn't want to interact with people, and it like he lived here for over 3 months and all of a sudden he "formally" introduce himself. Now I get the feeling he might be coming on to me! (I talked to my roommate and she said that certain action he does with me is different from the way he acted with her).

he seem to hang out with other frat boys and I just never him to be like that and he introduction himself. (I did search him up and found that he was a football player in hs and he got a scholarship to go to the business school as freshmen)

I just need advice on how I should handle this later. I hope he is drunk and he will forget how he introduced himself. And we can act like strangers but I don't what to do if he really is going to start hitting on me. I did wanted to be his friend earlier but I just saw a DIFFERENT SIDE!