I don't want to sound weird but I need help from people who know about dream interpretations. I have some sort of six sense. Sometimes I have consecutive dreams in a week and then I won't have dreams for a while. When I do dream I get these intense dreams that are extremely real. When I was younger I used to try to interpret my dreams and I realized they do come true but backwards. For example every time I dream about someone dying it means someone I know is pregnant. If I dream of a friend carrying a baby girl it means they are going to have a boy. The other day I met a cool guy through e-mail. That same night I dreamed with an Asian girl, she was about 5 years old. A few days later I find out he's was born in the US but he's Asian.

I have to tell my dad about something that I know he wont like. I'm totally positive he wont support me with my decision. I dreamed he got really mad at me and threw me out of the house. I'm a bit scared of telling him because I know him so well but in my dream he got mad so it makes me think he will actually support me.

I can't find any information about this backwards thing. I've done some research but can't find anything at all. When I was young I had a head injury which has been making me do things backwards I just never thought it could mess up with my dreams.

Anyone got any information about it? Does anyone knows something about backwards premonitions?