I had 2 dreams last night and need help to try to understand the meaning behind it.

First, it was about snakes attacking me, and I'm really afraid of snake in reality. In my dream a snake (normal size) was in front of me and it try to bite me but i grab its head so that it wouldn't bite me again. the next thing happen was the snake I was grabbing disappear and another snake appear in front of me. This snake was bigger then the last one and it to try to bite me as well. Another thing, about 4 to 5 month ago i too had dream about snake and that dream was that the snake (small size) was coming up from the ground everywhere I was going, it surround me and I was running away from it but it never tried to attack me till this dream.

The other dream last night was about a baby crying. In the dream, my sister had a baby and i took the new born baby with me to my college class. The baby started to cry so much and couple time I got the baby to clam down but the baby started to cry again. when i woke up this morning it felt like I had heard a baby crying in my ears.

Lately in my life i been feeling frustrated and disappointment about myself of the thing the way life is going for me. Could the dream be trying to tell me of something?