Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreams about being attacked by possessed people and demons?

I have these sorts of dreams frequently. In them, a loved one or stranger is possessed and attacks me physically and verbally. They are extremely intense and horrifying and leave me feeling very uneasy even hours after waking. In the most recent, a possessed man grabbed the back of my head and shrieked into my ears and started pushing his fingers into my head. His hands turned into big claws and wouldn't let me go.

In others, I am being talked to and the demon will say very unnerving, creepy things to me or I am being commanded by a demon to do things, like an owner commands a dog and I don't like it (I just subconsciously know they are demons in my dream). What is the possible symbolism and meanings in these dreams?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those indeed are demons... U maybe let them into u by maybe a game or something u did that u allowed the demon into u without u knowing it... My brothers did that bloody mary thing in the mirror and then maybe a year later they started too be haunted in there dreams by ugly demons and loud shreaks... We went too a catholic church and asked too have the demons removed and that didnt help.. Then we went too a christian church.. They prayed for my bros and when they were praying they started shreaking all wierd but after that they were never haunted again... U should do the same before its too late and u start having suicidal thoughts.. Plz just do what they did thats basically the only thing u can do... Take care

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know about the symbolism, but these thoughts are not real. You should not be afraid of them. Dreams should reflect your state of mind and beliefs. When I was young I used to dream of these things. I used to fear the supernatural, and now that I'm older they are almost non-existent. You need to confront these fears to truly move on.