weird dream plz read it? in my dream i am in house waiting for someone whom i love finally he comes and brings his frnd along with him he tell me that u have affairs u have hidden it frm me i am saying how can u say that u dont trust me than he tells me taht he will rake revenge and his frnd and he try to rape me and then suddenly a sword came and killed both of them i am like frm where it came
i am very sad and horrified by above and there is other man consoling me. My frnds are saying me to marry that man. I stared dating him then he takes me to the hotel and his intention behind this is very bad i hear him saying that i am only using so i could sleep her and then i will leave her and marry someone else. now i am in hotel room thinking the way to escape frm here but he comes suddenly i shout at him for cheating me than when i aagin look at him i am horrified to know that he is not human but demon his faced looked werid and his nails looked long somehow i escaped frm there and i am running and finally i get in someones home i see an old lady very pleasent looking lady she understand my problem and she gives me 3 knife. and tell me that this knife is give by a person very close to Jesus she told me his name but i dont remember but his name starts frm L
i say to that old lady that i dont want her to die cauze i want to stay with her forever she smiles at me and then that demon comes he put his nails through that old women stomach and old lady got badly hurt by this i scream and i kill that demon with one of the three knife. now that old lady is dieng and i want to save her i took another knife it has heart design in it and saved her life using that knife. But when i ask her the use of 3rd knife but when she abt to tell i wake up
but the person name who is very close to jesus and his name starts frm L and i dont know who he is

can u tell me the meaning of this dream