I have been dreaming about things happening and they come true! Sometimes it happens the next day sometimes it happens months later.
Like I dreamed that my bestfriend started smoking again and I was yelling at her and the next day I went to the beach and met up with her and she was high! I told her I dreamed about this last night!

The other dream that I had was that my other bestfriend's mom was going to have another baby, and a few months later we find out shes prego!

I dreamed a while ago that there werre going to be problems with the girl Iike, I woke up next to her cuz I spent the night with her and I thought thats immpossible everythign is going good! And now they arent so good...

This is crazy! This has never happend to me beforre! Well besides
the other part. For about 3 or 4 years now I can tell when something bad happens, like I feel like goose bumps on the right side of my head then something bad is going to happen but if the feeling is on the left side of my head something good happens! And it happens!

So anyway getting back to dreaming the future, Ive had a few other dreams that I dont want to come true.

Last night I dreamed that my grandmother is going to be in a wheelchair and I also dreamed that someone is going to find a fossil of a t-rex by a volcano. I know weird but they usually come true! So far all of the rest have.

So can anyyone explain to me whats happening? Or if that same things happen to them? Or if theres a name for this?

Thank you soo much! =]
Wow! Very cool answers guys! Thanks!
=] Im not as worried anymore.
Yeah I will go buy those books!
Is this even possible?
Wow could it be that I'm using more of my brain? or is it something else? This stuff isn't real in movies yeah but I have never heard of anyone else like this.