I had a dream that my boyfriend kissed me on the cheek. I havent had my first kiss yet...so...This is how it went:

Okay so it was after school and we were hanging out in science class. Then I had to go. It was like 2:42. I hugged him then we stood in the doorway,still hugging, and the teacher was watching us(She knows we're going out since she saw us holding hands and told us its not "middle school appropriate" and we danced together at the dance, in real life) In the doorway, there was light, but in the hallway, it was dark. We stayed hugging then there was this little dark corner next to the door and I wanted to take him there for just one second so I could kiss him. When I did, she was like "HEY HEY!" then we went back in front of the door way. Then he hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek. I wanted to kiss him back but I couldn't since she would see. So I tried going back to the corner. then this time she comes up running and yelling at him "Hey! NO! I'm gonna tell Emma" Not sure if she said Emma or some name. Idk. Then we walked in the hallway, and he seemed pissed. But we held hands for like half the hallway, then he returned to the class and I went home.

Explain?