I had this dream like a month ago, but I haven't forgotten yet.

I dreamed that I was a leader of an army that was fighting a global war. This war was to achieve peace throughout for the world, and I remember saying, "This war shall be a brutal one, but it will be the last war mankind will endure. Once we get through this brutal bloodshed, we shall achieve complete global peace!"

I don't remember what his position was, but my younger brother was on the opposing side of the war. My army and I were unpopular amongst the people, but we fought on none the less. And then...I don't remember how I got here...but I was floating in another world. There was nothing but purple clouds in every direction. Then, some sort of divine being emerged. It had a feminine figure, purple hair, had a silver visor over its eyes, had angelic wings, spikes sticking out of its right arm, light purple skin, and was holding a pink scythe. In my dream, my mother was dead, but I recognized this being as my mother. She said to me, "If it is to ensure the safety of mankind and the world, then I shall kill my own son."

What was does all this mean?