Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

dream of sheep and socks what does it mean?

i recall seeing a little sheep/offspiring of a sheep.. so little .. it was the size of a rat. but the form ..the structure was a sheep.. it was very white.. not creamy like how sheeps are.. and the face of the sheep was white too.. not black like how it normally is

this little sheep was getting close to my feet.. i had white socks on..cotton socks that tennis players wear (i dont have any white socks).. the sheep was nibbling on my feet/socks.. but i kept pushin it away..it kept coming back.. i felt cheesed off at this.. and i remember ifelt i could crush it ..but i didnt ... and i was telling my dad who was sitting besides me ..this sheep dont go away.. and then i was ignoring it.

this all took place in a very dimly lit room.. we in our family.. love the hose lit up well.. not dim like most ppl who think .. only hospitals shud have lights on 100% lol

share your talents on interpreting this dream please. x

Downloads
    Uploads
    How long have you have been having these feelings....... tell me about the relationship you had with your father .....