so here is the dream of yesterday

So I know a girl I seriously dislike, she thinks I like her (which is not true) and she likes me. While she has an relationship with someone else. She also judges people before she know them, something I seriously dislike. I can go further with reasons why I dislike her but I will start with the dream.

So I walked down a road and suddenly she drove by in a car asked me if I took a lift in her car. I was like oke, but I doubted from the inside. Suddenly I was melted in the car and I couldn't get out. I had to go with her to her house where I couldn't leave. I tryed to escape but I couldn't. I was like 2 days *hostage* of her. After that I saw an chance to escape from her. Which I did. After that I saw another girl I talked with, she was really nice and I walked away with her. Then the dream ended

That was yesterdays dream, I got an new dream today

I was togheter with the girl who I walked away with, I now saw her clearly. She looked Asian and she looked exactly of a 'mix' between 2 girls I know (and I like honestly). We were both in a bus going towards a town from school. We were very happy with eachother and we smiled because of eachothers jokes and such. However, I made one joke wich she didn't like and she walked away (out of the bus?). The bus stopped and I walked to her, I saw her crying and I comforted her, she smiled again and we went back in the bus. Then the dream ended