I had this dream about a 3 days ago that I was hanging out at school with a guy I like and his best friend, and we went out of school (temporarily.) to their "secret" base.. (which was really close to the school, and I mean just 3 steps out fo the school gate, literally..) It's just a grey or whitewashed room but it has these posters, and some maps, and paper, and games to entertan them... Then I noticed that they were going through another door on the side, this lead to the outside, [insert missing part] and I was on a plane next to them, and we flew and literally glided on water (no it was just a normal plane) and I was so close to the landing wheels that I could see it on to of the water, like it's a runway. Then my crush says something that I forgot, and I wake up... What does this mean?

And sometimes, when I'm in a nighmare, I realise that it is a dream, and suddenly i could control what happens in it, like i could make it a happy ending, every-time. and sometimes i know that i'm dreaming, i try to wake myself up, and i actually succeed sometimes...