Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

dream of an old best friend?

I dreamt about an old best friend. I mean she considered me her BEST FRIEND but we had just met each other (this isn't the dream this is what actually happened) I met her in 6th grade her name is Karen It's weird cause the moment I saw her I was talking with this one girl that knew her and I felt this vibe between karen and me. I don't know. But we ended up getting the same classes and we started talking and became "best friends" she was a good girl and then she started changing doing stuff an 11 year old shouldn't be doing. (remember this was back in 6h grade). and then they switched her classes and we just stopped talking. She stopped talking to me and I stopped talking to her. And I would feel like she really didn't like me after we stopped talking. for whatever reason.So anyways we were only "best friends" for like 3 months so I wouldn't call it best friends. Well I'm going into 8th grade so it will be about 2 years since I met her. And the last time we talked like for real was at the end of 6th grade. the last time I saw her was the last day of 6th grade. But I dreamt about her last night. I hadn't talked about her in like 6 months. I hadn't even thought about her and I dreamt about her.

This is how the dream went:
    For some reason she was in the car with me and my dad. She was crying. And I turned around and told her "why do you hate me so much?" and she started crying even more and was like "YOU DONT GET IT IT'S COMPLICATED" and I told her "well i know we haven't talked in a long time but you can tell me" and she did tell me but I forgot what she said and we got to our house so when we opened the door I just told her "I will always be here for you" and thats it. :// end of the dream.

But she has had a really complicated life and stuff. She's made some bad choices and her mom never really cared about her &+ her dad lives in another state.

So I dont know what this means any help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you need to help your "best friend". I'm not really an expert on this kind of stuff, but it sounds like she needs a real friend right now. Like you said in your dream, you should always be there for her. hope this helps

Junior Member Soon2BMommyofTwins's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's kind of a sad dream. I had a similar "real life" experience a few years ago, so I can relate.

You miss your friend, and you want to know what happened to change her into the person she became, the person who no longer wanted to be your friend. In your dream, she gave you an actual reason, and instead of acting like a little...um..."primiscuous" girl, she was volnerable and had a real reason for betraying you by not being your friend any more. Your subconscious wants to believe that she had something happen to her that she was too embarrassed to tell you, and that the two of you could make up and you could be the friend that is stronger and there for her.

You are a good friend, but since you can't do anything about her in real life, just be a good friend to those you still have.