First dream. ( I am not in college right now). I had a dream that I was living in a school dormitory by myself and a girl that was the girlfriend in my dream" was suspicious of me talking others girls in during our relationship. So she came in the room, she wanted sex, and then we when we were getting ready to, she disappeared. Later on I heard some rustling under my bed and looked down and noticed a parrot going through my cell phone. As soon as the parrot saw something, She text-ed everyone in my phone transformed back into herself, upset and left, It was funny... (after reading this, I guess I don't need that much of an interpretation.

The next dream....

I was hanging out in a parking lot, kind of waiting on something, but surprisingly. I saw my mother, grandmother, and uncle going into their cars. They didn't noticed me until I decided to join them. My Uncle was the most scary one, kind of crazy in the dream. The moment he said hello, he started to open his moth with both hands, trying to show me his teeth.I kept telling him no, don't show me.

The dream skipped to the next scene and the family were eating lunch on a high rise on a huge table. My uncle's crazy ass in front of me. He tried showing me his teeth again but I kept stopping him. Then my grandma told me the story about the last guy that didn't want to see my uncle's teeth. Then I could see this vision of a guy that got pushed off the balcony by my Uncle showing his teeth to him, and fell to his death.

Then I suddenly went back into my mind, he start putting his hands in his mouth again, showing me parts of his teeth. I didn't see everything, but just his right molars. lol. As he was doing it, he was pushing me up against the rail and was ruthless about it, then I woke up..

What in the hell is that about?