Ok...so yesterday I had a dream that I moved to a house that was 5 minutes away from the beach. In real life I live nowhere near the beach...the closest beach is two hours away. So anyways, in my dream, my dead grandma was living with us and I had told my mom that she was dead because she looked like she wasn't breathing. My mom mumbled something to me and then my grandma all of a sudden appears and says she had a nice nap. Because I had said that she was dead, my mom got mad at me and told me that I shouldn't be playing around with that. Because I was really mad, I left and I just started walking. Apparently, the place where me moved into had a beach nearby. I walked towards it, and all of a sudden I see my gym teacher. We started jogging together and we kept on talking about many things. It turned out that we had a lot in common and I started to like him. I got butterflies in my stomach and I just kept on denying the feelings I was staring to develop towards him. All of a sudden, he trips and I land on him. Our eyes met and it seemed like we were going to kiss, but then I got up and said that I was sorry. Later on, we come to a roller coaster, and he invites me to ride with him. I tell him that I'm afraid to ride roller coasters, so in the end, we end up not riding it. When the sunset showed up, he turned to me and looked like if he was going to kiss me again, but then I looked at my watch and told him that I had to leave. Then I started sprinting towards my house, and I was just stricken that I had felt those things for him. Then I woke up.

I know its long, but I really need someone's help to interpret this....I'll go crazy if I don't know what this means

Facts
1. I dreamt about my dad's mom, but she died before I was born, so I didn't know how she was or how she looked like.
2. I DO NOT think my gym teacher is attractive in any way, although he is young, maybe in his 30s. I don't even talk to him.

3. I like riding in roller coasters, so I'm confused why I didn't want to ride it.

P.S. Thank you sooo much for your help.