Hi! So today, while taking a 3-hour nap, I dreamt about a guy who I used to like (or I guess still like) until now. The thing is that I just got back with my boyfriend of 9months last night. In that dream, I was with Daniel and we were at the back of a car, and we were going somewhere. While we were just sitting there, I moved close to him and embraced him. And he embraced me back and we were like for in what seemed like an hour. We talked and I told him I miss him (He's in Hawaii and I'm studying in California) and he said that he misses me too. Then I responded telling him that he didn't. Then he was like, "well, that's the natural response to what you just said." Despite that remark, he was still holding me against him really tightly and for some reason I just started crying. Then he looked at me and just told me suddenly that he's planning to go out with some girl. And so I was yelling and swearing at him for that. Then for some reason, we just started making out and being all sexual right after that breakdown.

I'm just wondering if somebody could interpret that for me. I just think that that dream is kinda weird coz it happened the day right after I got back with my boyfriend (we're in a long distance relationship and is already in Hawaii).