Dream 1: so i had a dream where i was throwing various denominations of American coins at a child-scorpion hybrid and when my change hit said creature its tail lit up and i instinctively knew that i had to throw the change at the tail.

oh and i picked out all the quarters out of the change pile before i threw the change

Dream 2: I went grocery shopping with two people and inside we purchased a bubbling foot massager and then in line an old man asked me when his vinegar would come back in stock and i knew it would be wednesday

and suddenly i was in a dentists office and the adjacent dentist told me verbatim: your dentist is a no count two timing whore and if you come to my office ill give you services free of charge, and i was sitting in a chair watching a 4 hour Spongebob Squarepants episode that perfectly reenacted the Bolshevik Revolution while a female jelly fish creature was masturbating in the chair next to me
and after the episode i attempted to put broken saftey goggles in a safe. The End