I remember a piece of my dream last night. I told myself to remember it and look it up to see what it meant. It was nighttime.. I was standing next to the driver seat of a car. The door was open, I was looking into the car and my first ex boyfriend was in the driver seat. AND the backseat behind the passenger seat. (so, that boyfriend was sitting in my car twice opposite each other) i remember his demeanor being kinda sad, and lost.
Behind the driver seat was my second ex boyfriend. I remember thinking, WOW for some reason my first ex-boyfriend is more important.. and that made my other ex-boyfriend sad as well. He looked at me like.... "he is more important? i'm sad." he didn't say that of course but in my dream that is what I felt was coming from him. I tried to see who was in the passenger's seat, but I couldn't focus over there, like at the moment it wasn't important. the thing that was important was figuring out why my first ex-boyfriend was sitting in my car twice. it scared me, but it was normal. like i had to accept that i was seeing my ex twice and figure out why. is all i could remember feeling.
my first ex-boyfriend never looked me in the eyes, but as soon as i realized that he was sitting in there twice i remember looking into the eyes of my second ex and him conveying his message strictly through his eyes. like he wanted me to feel something. but then again, he understood that i had to feel this way. i really wish i knew who was sitting in the passenger seat!!!

oh, and there was for sure someone sitting in the passenger seat, i just didn't know who. i couldn't figure that part out but i wasn't really trying to.