In the past week I have had a vision of a little girl in my bedroom, at first I thought it was my 18month old daughter and even asked why she wasn't in her room asleep. Upon turning the light on she was gone and I was left confused. The other night she was back, the little girl ran around my bed and then hid behind my daughters change table and then disappeared. The little girl is not frightening to me in fact she appears very shy and curious about me. In the first instance she was standing by the change table playing with the strap dangling from it when I proceded to ask why Nikki ( my daughter) was in mummy's room and not in her bed, then once I turned my phone light on to see if it was my daughter she was gone and I quickly got out of bed and went into my daughters room to find her still soundly asleep. The second instance she playfully ran around the end of my bed and walked near the change table and then hid behing it and sat down and then she was gone. I knew instantly it wasn't my daughter and it was someone else. What does this mean. Is it a ghost, a guardian angel, maybe a warning about my daughter or just a playful and curious spirit?