I've Been having these so called night terrors were I'm being attacked by some kind of dark force but the weird part is it feels so real, I'm aware of what's going on around me and I know when I'm gonna have one of these episodes, for instance there was this one time were my boyfriend @ the time told me he was going to take a shower and I told him ok but to hurry up cause I was sleepy and I knew once I closed my eyes I was going to be attacked so he said ok I had told him about these episodes that occurred every so often) and his daughter was in the room (she also kids knew she was 16 @ the time) and I told her if she noticed me trying to scream or struggling then to just wake me up, anyways so I close my eyes and sure enough fell asleep and I felt the darkness coming on like that movie the butterfly affect like when he's going to a different chapter in time just how it looked and sound in the movie that what happens to me, I can also see what's going on around me I saw my ex taking his shower and I saw him shaving and I saw his daughter watching t.v and I could see myself laying on the bed but once I star getting attacked it's the scariest feeling ever so of course I start praying and screaming for her to wake me up and I see her walking to me and shaking me to wake me then she asked if I was ok I told her ya.. Couple min later her dad comes out of the bathroom and I told him "you said u were going to hurry up" and he replied I did, then I told him what had happend and I told him I saw him in the shower shaving and sure enough he was, he was a little freaked out about that part.. But I always have had these ever since I was like 2 or 3 years old I remember why is that and what e they??