Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

dream about kittens (20 characters) ?

In my dream there were 2 kittens, one being really small, the other being around the average size for a newborn. They were playing with a small yellow ball i think, while me and my cousin were sitting on this hammock/mattress/set up bed thing, so there was a gap underneath and the kittens kept going underneath and we had to continuously check that they were ok under there (except i was scared to put my head down to look incase they decided to scratch me), and then i kept on getting worried that we were going to squash them as the mattress would sort of sag under our weight and after a while, i couldnt hear them anymore and they were lying in front of us like they were sleeping and i got worried in case they were dead. My cousin stroked the normal sized one which moved and i was a bit relieved but didnt want to check on the small one incase that was dead.

im kinda freaked cause people say dreaming of kittens is never good and represents conflict :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are afraid of the cat in your dream, then it suggests that you are fearful of the feminine. The dream may be a metaphor for "cattiness" or someone who is "catty" and malicious

other meanings:
    To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself

If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.

To dream that a cat is biting you, symbolizes the devouring female. Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned. If you dream that a cat is scratching you, then it suggests that you are feeling threatened.

To see a black cat in your dream, indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. In particular, if the black cat is biting, clawing or attacking you, then the dream means that you must acknowledge what your intuition is trying to tell you. You can no longer ignore it. Do not be afraid to face the situation. If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times.

*To dream that a cat killed a spider, suggests that you are expressing your femininity in a seductive and cunning manner rather than in an overtly and almost destructive way.