This was really weird. I had a dream that I was at the club with my friends. Then we went out for a bit to chat, by the time we went back in, everyone else in there had left, so the DJ had lowered the music. We also left shortly after and i got in my car and followed my friends, then I realised my car was acting funny, it wouldnt drive straight, it went up a hill on a wrong way, i tried to reverse it, but it just kept going to the wrong road. My friends had stoped their own car and were checking on me. i told them i was fine and would catch up.

One of the guys, maybe security guard at the club tried to help me with the car, he got in beside me, but still the car just wasnt acting normal, and then i found myself somewhere weird with weird trees and smell, and saw red little round marks...then I said to the guy beside me... 'there re ghosts here'

then suddenly little kids came out , about 10 or 15 of them. they were dead and were ghosts but they still looked normal. Then they came up to me, and one of the girls there moved towards me and started telling me how she died. I think she was on the news in real life. but i cannot remember her name anymore, i still recall that innocent face in the dream.

She said she didnt die the way people thought she did, she said something about her mom being involved in her death, how she was stabbed and her insides destroyed with a machine etc. Her friends beside her were telling her to tell the truth and to tell me everything.

she said she was killed...I cannot recall everything anymore. i just dont know what this dream means? can someone explain all of it?