Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream about a cat,??????10 points?

can u Explin for me what's that dream mean
    i dreamed that i have a gray Cat (i am Alergic.so i never had one),that cat was really Surly and Ruthless with all my family memebers,but when i Touche her,or rubbing her back or ear,or putting her on my lap,She seems to like it...and sleep right away??
    my question is,what does cats mean in the dream,are they a symbol or something,just explain and i will give u 10 points

Thanx

Downloads
    Uploads
    To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. The dream may be a metaphor for "cattiness" or someone who is "catty" and malicious. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.?

To dream that you chase the cat away, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles.

To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.If you see a black cat in your dream, then it indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.