i dreamed that one lady who was an advertiser that came to our house to advertise and my best friend (she's really my best friend in real life) died.

so first, this lady knocks on the door, i open it and quickly say for her to go because i wasn't interested in buying her product, then closed the door. btw this lady had on black clothes and was american. now in real life, i wouldn't do this because i don't have the guts to be bold and sassy to a person so I'm sorta shy and quiet.

i go sit on my couch and the lady peeked through my window for like a long time(the curtains were broken so she saw me). i tried to close the curtains but since it was broken, she could still see me.

20 min. later, the police come and say that the lady died in her huge black wheelchair (which wasn't there when i saw her). she was some sort of sick patient (either mentally or physically). i thought in my mind: omg i killed her. why did i leave her?

the second death was my bff. this time, she's already dead by God knows what.so I'm in a white room with some ppl idk. my crush was there (in real life he's my actual crush) and he doesn't know my bff because she lives in south america (in real life, i used to live there and that's how i met my bff).

anyway i was there and he tapped my shoulder and was about to ask me a question but someone else answered him before i could. then my bff's brother was saying good things about my sis and wrote 4 songs on the board which were her fave songs (in real life, those songs didn't even exist). i was nodding along and suddenly thought that my crush wouldn't even care that my best friend died since he didn't seem the type.

then i wrote down the first song and wrote the lyrics and started to cry. the song was called: Quiet the Sun

so those were my 2 dreams about death and one thing i know for sure is that my crush was part of the dream because in real life, i was daydreaming about him all week.