Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does the Bible reveal that our individual future is somehow determined in advance,

or predestined, by God.? Quote a Scripture to Support your answer if you can.. Thx.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't know because I haven't read the Bible, but I can tell you that it is a lie. Someone shouldn't base their life off of a book.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus know what you are going to do before you actually do it. kind of like your entire life (past , present and future ) is an open book in front of God. no wonder , I love to obey the Lord Jesus. why don't you do the same?

Downloads
    Uploads
    God KNOWS the choices you will make before you make them, but He gives you free will to make tose choices without interfering or controlling them. You make your own way in life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think so, if so, what are we doing here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No we chose to obey God or not to obey him.

Are future is not determined in advance

Jos 24:14 Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

2Sa 24:12 Go and say unto David, Thus saith the LORD, I offer thee three things; choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee.

Pro 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
    Pro 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
    Pro 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Pro 3:31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

Isa 7:15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

what we choose determines are future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Psalms 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.