...was Obama he was seeing? I know this is a way out question and maybe I've worked to many hours this week without enough sleep, but a few years back when Saddam Hussein came on the scene the Nostradamus people pointed to writings that spoke of Hisster and Hussein and people thought he was talking about Hitler and Sadam as though they might be the apocolypse horseman or the two dragons from the book of revelation. That reference died off years ago but now there is another Hussein on the World scene that seems to have some sort of fricking mind control over people and I wanted to know if anyone thinks about that.

Ever think Obama and Hitler are the two dragons from Revelations? The second was the anti-christ and pointed to the first as reference and ruled over the earth for 42 month before shit went down and Jesus comes and opens up a can of whoop ass on them. Not that I hate the guy I am sure that Obama is very congenial, charming person but I think at this point I'd like to see Jesus smacking him around.

Way out question like I said, but it starts to almost make sense when you look at it. 42 months will put us into 2012 the mayan calendar ends in 2012 all end times fruit cakes point to 2012 and Obama will hit his 42 month in office in July 2012 7-7-2012.
Ryan Anderson if you're just gonna smart off like a little child don't bother answering the question. I made the comment at my own expense I don't need your immature little tantrums being thrown my way!