Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have advice on what to do about premonitions?

I am now 20 years old. I have had premonitions since I was young, my mother is the same way. We both have abilities to see paranormal activity's at times that many can not. I have done research over the years and I actually read multiple stories of how paranormal activity went on in someones house, but the mother and daughter were the only two of the household who could see it. Talking with a medium they found out it was not the house and it did not matter where they moved because they just had that ability to see these things. Being able to see paranormal activity is not the main issue I have. My premonitions are. I have premonitions when meeting certain people and I also have main premonitions of my future. I have came to the conclusion over time that the reasons I have premonitions more of my future is because that is my main concentration. However; I can recall a time i was in the state of mind where I could read another ones thoughts. Which I feel I do not get that often because of my less desire to want to have that kind of ability. The issue with my premonitions are sometimes for example the most recent premonition was I woke up and had got ready to start my day I live in the middle of no where so driving to the city is a pretty long drive which my everyday life consists of. When i get premonitions its nothing like a feeling its more of-* a loud voice telling me something. Well when I was about to get in my car I felt his feeling of something bad going to happen so I started to concentrate more on this feeling before leaving and then it came clear with that voice and all i could hear over and over was wreck wreck wreck. So therefore I have to leave, but I fear leaving because I feel I am going to have a wreck so its only a two lane to the city and literally a straight drive all the way there, but its not a very busy road. Every time a car was about to pass me going the opposite direction as I was I would get as close as possible to the emergency lane still fearing I would have a wreck well a little ways down I noticed a bunch of police and there was a horrible wreck up ahead. When noticing this wreck I felt a ease realizing it was not me. So this is when it really gets in the way of my daily life because hearing that voice and having those premonitions are really scary because they will not go away until it happens and I never have them with out them coming true it might not be what I assume, but it always is something dealing with what is going on in my head like that wreck. I do not have the ability to turn them on or off they just come. I want to know besides a medium who can I talk to? Isn't there some kind of test that can compare me to an average thinking person.?

Downloads
    Uploads
    when you get one, make sure you dont ignore it, its telling yousomething important.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You might want to look for someone in your area that is into paranormal activity or the occult sciences that can help guide you with your premonitions. It's a gift and what you need to do is learn how to make it work for you. You can also find a book that can help you use that talent to benefit you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You and your mother need to give your lives to God. You could be of great use because the Bible and the speaks of this to pass. You both are messengers of God.This is actually a blessing. I speak only from experience since the age of 5 and also as a stigmata since the age of 12. Don't feel alone you have a sister out here.( smile ) I saw my grandparents and my child's death before it happened and just how I saw it , it happened. I remember my aunts and uncles using my gift to hit at the Jai lai.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... you should go to a psychiatrist and a psychologist. I think they would both be able to tell you if this is normal or not or if there is something wrong with you... I think it would be interesting to get a psychiatrist to do a scan on your brain while youre having a premonition and compare it to the scan of a normal person consentrating or thinking. Good Luck! I hope you dont get used by the CIA to tell the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know about a test but I do know for certain that your feelings are real. Follow them always. I have and it's done me well.
    For instance, one time my husband was to go on 'search and rescue' for a plane that went down with 3 young brothers. At 5.00 a.m. I got a premonition that he MUST NOT GO. I woke him and told him he must take the afternoon patrol, not the morning one.
    He was one of four on the morning patrol....Three people went down and died looking for those brothers.....listen to what you are being told.

Junior Member christianitytlies's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't follow them. Use your powers of reason.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Study science

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try channelling it into something useful. Like next weeks lottery numbers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the feeling you have,I have had them also,,my husband and his
    cousin was going north to get his car,,that night I saw a curve
    on a hill and red light,s flashing,,I told my husband my premonition
    and told him to be very careful,,on their way going up a mountain
    the left front tire came off and they nearly went off a bluff,,and he said
    your word,s were right there with me at the time it happened,
    it,s kinda scary in a way but maybe a Blessing to.
    and I also knew the day my husband,s Dad would die,also my Mom and Dad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast