Colorado...Mill Levy Override has been put on the ballot!!!!

As a parent of a Jefferson County Elementary student, I want to IMPLORE that all registered voters in Colorado vote a solid YES on the Mill Levy Override bill.
By voting "yes" you are affording local schools the ability to maintain their teachers and to provide our 21st Century students a 21st Century learning environment.
This will cost little to nothing for the average homeowner (approx an additional $2 per every $100,000 of your homes value) and is a desperately needed resource for the future of our schools.

By NOT voting for this override, our schools will meet with drastic changes and problems. An already overcrowded class will become even more so as an average of 2 teachers per Elementary school, 2.5 teachers per Middle school and 3 teachers per High School will be laid off. Support staff (teaching aides, nurses, technical support etc.,) will all but disappear. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR KIDS.

VOTE "YES"

Remember also, a good school increases the value of your neighborhood and your property - PLEASE tell everyone you know how important this is.
We should wish to support our local schools in every way we can, they are teaching OUR future leaders!!

I know this is not a question, but I would love to get your support on this and welcome all questions and/or comments.