Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think there might be at least some truth to many of these otherwise...

..."wacky" conspiracy theories? So many people either dismiss things outright without really checking them out and on the flip side, many people believe every conspiracy theory they hear no matter how far fetched they can get. Don't you think the truth lies somewhere in the middle?

Remeber, the word conspiracy is not synonymous with the word myth. The are many people in prison various conspiracies. i.e. Conspiracy to manufacture or sell drugs, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.321gold.com/fed/greenspan/1966.html

In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holding illegal, as was done in the case of gold. If everyone decided, for example, to convert all his bank deposits to silver or copper or any other good, and thereafter declined to accept checks as payment for goods, bank deposits would lose their purchasing power and government-created bank credit would be worthless as a claim on goods. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard.

###

Alan Greenspan
    [written in 1966]

Also, I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. Nor do I watch illuminati vids all day on YouTube. I don't think the moonlanding was faked. I don't think they are harboring aliens or alien technology at Area 51, etc

Downloads
    Uploads
    examples would help

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we need an actual impartial explanation to begin with.

I think the 911 commission report was a whitewash. Otherwise where are the forensic tests done on the WTC steel?That would shut them up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No I have looked seriously at many conspiracy theories and most have nothing at all going for them in hard facts. There are a few unanswered questions about some things that have happened but that doesn't make the conspiracy theories right.

There are some minor questions about 9-11 that may forever go unanswered. And a few questions about the Kennedy assassination. Other than that most are just BS.

SFC
    US Army
    Retired

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that anything is possible. The J.F.K assassination has a very convincing arguments for example. Area 57 is another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well What Ever You Believe Happened On 911 Is A Conspirosy Theory.............just Depends If It Is The Official Conspirosy Theory Put Forward By The Government Are Any One Of The Others......but By Definition They Are All Conspirosy Theories