Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think he is quizzing me about our future?

Just wondering what everyone's opinion was on this:

Last week my boyfriend and I got on the subject about what makes people want to settle down. I told him I felt it is usually that they can't find anyone better and they are content with the person. The next night we went out and his brother came along. When my boyfriend got up, his brother began questioning me about our relationship and saying how we have been together a while now, and asking how I feel about it. He also asked how I felt about other guys, and if I was interested in anyone else. I told him I am not. When my boyfriend came back from getting food, we all started talking about "true love" and how we feel towards each other. My boyfriend said he didn't think he could ever say "game over" to our relationship, and asked me how I felt about what his brother said about "true love".
    Now we have been out of town on a trip, and at least once a day my boyfriend, his brother, or one of our friends would make jokes about marriage or him proposing. My boyfriend talked about a ring and I said "They don't make my size" and he said "Oh it's okay, we will go get it melted down." He also joked about getting on one knee.
    I finally confronted them and said "What is with all this marriage talk, who said I am getting married?" and his friend replied sarcastically "Oh you know that means he wants to break up.. What do you think he means?!"
    Now our families have both met, and we celebrate holidays together. My boyfriend has also talked about buying a house and things like that.

Now do you think my boyfriend and his friends are feeling me out on possibly proposing? How should I respond next time they quiz me for info?
    Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    either that, or they're trying to give him a hard time. i'd have a serious talk with your boyfriend about whether or not he's actually considering proposing marriage and if he isn't then ask him to kindly tell his friends to buggar off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    AWWW THAT IS SOOOO CUTE

Hey darling I imagine your boyfriend might ask you to marry him and I think his friends know about all about it since guys are always telling there friends and family members everything

I know that my friends and bother tells me things like that. My brother acted the same way before he asked his girlfriend to marry him
    and we where all so happy and asking her questions too So I think just be yourself and don’t worry about the questions they ask you there just really happy and they want to make sure that it all goes well
    just be you and just be honest about how you feel and you love your boyfriend anyways so it shouldn’t matter what they think because you both love each other

and I’m sure your boyfriend knows that… you should be really happy Im sure you are....but just act usual and don’t say anything until he does ask you.... he most likely is very excited too about asking you and buying a new house and he sounds very much in love with you so don’t worry just smile and be happy
    I think it’s so cute and very romantic

good luck and just be positive and be confident and pray about it God Bless and Good luck I hope I helped you
    that is sooo cute but it sounds Good so dont worry