Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

do you think because the prophecy that Israel and the Palestine will be

fighting until the Antichrist comes ? and make peace between them .does that make the bible true because they seem like they will never stop fighting . is the real reason they are fighting because of Isaac and Ishmael . or is the bible false .and if the bible is false why did it predictc this then .sorry for the run on sentences im not good typer

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah that sounds about right!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Liranado is correct when he states often people MAKE their prophecies come true, the same with Horiscopes and such. The more they belive in it the more likely it may truly happen due to that thinking.

I do not believe it has to be that way of course, free will dictates it, but it also dictates that same freewill shall be our undoing as well. Very difficult to say.

Some believe in the Bible, or Torah to heart, others believe but not so much to heart and then their are those who do not believe anything from the Abrahamic faiths, and have a whole different out look on things.

ONE thing many of then though do have in common even with the Mayans were an end time and the Mayans were the only ones to give the exact date and year not the bible, though it does talk about end times, some have argued it spoke of the time of Nero, where some say it is still to come. I am not Christian or of any Abrahamic faith but I do see how they can see both perspectives.

In Paganism we do not believe in the AntiChrist but we do have our Soul Eaters which in a way would be close to what Christians refer to as the Anti Christ.

In the end I personally feel it is in the hands of this generation and all before us to NOT allow everything our ancestors have built and passed on to be destroyed and forgotten. WE cannot afford as a society to return to the Dark Ages and Witch hunts and things as the Black death where all the knowledge of the past was nearly forgotten. I truly hope we never return or go backwards.

I prefer to think at some point Humanity will become more embraced as one and work towards helping one another rather than try to dominate one another.

Time will tell us all. For all our sakes I hope this does not happen.