Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have a premonition the occultic world are trying to project their own Jesus?

Do you have a premonition the occult world are trying to project their own Jesus?

I have seen the hand writing on the wall everywhere and in various guises. We were however warned before time by The King of kings.

Those who are trying to sneak in a black Jesus have miss the mark; if Jesus comes back again and there is no world wide cases of rapture, then The Most Dread King has not yet come.selah

How could they imagine that The King of the two dimensional universe will come back to this mean earth to start struggling for greatness?

Did He do that when He came the first time? No honour on earth is enough for Him who owns all things! His Kingdom is not of the earth because it is a small drop, a tiny hamlet in His vast Kingdom.

when He comes back again, He will not enter Jerusalem nor the earth!

This explains why His saints will be raptured to meet Him in the clouds!

Halleluyah!!!

Since the satanic world is frantically trying to sell this idea of a black Jesus as the the true Christ, do you have at least 3 candidates they will try to project as The Christ or The Almahdi (Islamic version)?

Black people, you have been used for so long; wake up!

In The Kingdom of God there is no colour issue. colour is a function of proximity to the sun rays which does not exist in Heaven, hence there is no way Jesus could have been black.

Are people of pure birth in the middle east black?

i was born as fair as any european, but having stayed all my days under the sun i have gotten darkened. which agrees with what The Bible says about colour in Songs of Solomon!

Black race, wake if you care for eternity. stop fantasising into satan's traps.
    I forgot to add that i am a black man born of two black parents.

Junior Member NummitsandCrummits's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You were born as fair as any European, yet you are a black man born of two black parents?
    I'm not sure if I need more coffee and misread what you wrote, or if you have a split personalty...