...is there a chance, we can Change? I don't think it's inevitable - because we "can" avoid it. But we're not. The World isn't going to just start doing good after thousands of years of civilization. (Note: I said civilization - I don't wanna get into an agrument about how old the Earth is - civilization.)

Bill Maher made a point when he said - "God doesn't have to destroy the earth - humans have the potential to destroy themselves." ---- Exactly, and that's probably what's going to happen. You can decipher the book of Revelations into such.
Avraham - No they're not. In no way can you compare the destruction of Jerusalem to the Book of Revelations - unless you haven't read the book.

The Angels rejoice? Why the hell would the angels rejoice about the destruction of Jerusalem. Plus, it says Jesus comes back. That theory has no substance.
Nicole - Exactly - That's why the Angels Rejoiced. That doesn't tie in with the theory that the book of Revelations describes the massacre in Jerusalem.
Steve - That's also True - and people do translate them to mean anything they want to mean. You are CORRECT. But you are incorrect also - Jesus prophecies were fullfilled.
You can call it the Book of Revelations - People do all the time - lol. Obviously, you know nothing about the Church. And you are trying to tell me about my own religion? You know nothing about Christianity.

And yes, it is commonly called the Book of Revelations - because they are REVELATIONS.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Revelations

4. ( initial capital letter ) Also called Revelations, The Revelation of St. John the Divine. the last book in the new testament; the Apocalypse.
I dare you to respond - HowTrav . . . How is it that - Dictionary.com - says "Also called Revelations"? What dictionary did you write?