Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you believe in the Mayan doomsday prophecy?

The Mayans have accurately predicted many significant historical events.

They predicted the world will end on December 21, 2012. People think that because they have been right about a lot of other stuff and that they have some weird scientific stuff backing them up it could happen.

What do you think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is the Galactic Alignment which happens every 26,000 years, and the last time this happened Cro-Magnon man started producing beautiful cave paintings, jewelery, and his weapons became more sophisticated and the art of making stone tools also became a thing of beauty... I don't know why people continue to refer to Dec 21st 2012 as Doomsday.. It is the end of the Mayan Long Count Calender, the beginning of a new era, not the end of the world..It has been called "The Shift" or "The Great Change" we will evolve spiritually...
    All the disasters which are happening throughout the world right now have been foretold, even in the Bible..
    Crop-circles are a direct communication from the Light Beings, Interdimensional travellers who are here to help with our Ascension into the 5th dimension..They are not man-made as the government and the government run puppet media would have you believe..They are also mentioned in the Bible, Acts 2:19..
    There is a new frequency being received right now by the earth and we are all being affected by it, many of us have a job to do and we are becoming aware of just who we really are..Many of us are Light Workers and we will have task of helping others understand what is happening...
    The Church knows this is happening and they are calling it the 2nd coming among other things, just another con really, they know their time is up...
    I will post a couple of sites for you, but I am more of a book man personally, and if you go to amazon.com and punch in 2012 there are plenty of books there...Also punch in Mayan prophesies, and you will be amazed as to how many people have written books on the subject...
    http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
    http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/1.htm
    There should be enough diverse information in just these two web-sites to get your mind thinking in overdrive... If you want to know about some book titles, feel free to e-mail me..
    In Light... )O(

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever comes, let it come while im in a deep sleep,PLEASE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping their right. I would love to see this rotten world end.