Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you believe that every little thing we do determines our future, and that

the slightest difference...? in doing something can alter it?

Question 1: Do you believe that we are Pre-destined by "god"?

Question 2: Do you believe that we have free will?

Question 3: How is it free will if we are already predestined to be something?

Some one told me that we aren't pre-destined but if god knows our every move, doesn't that mean we are?

Can we alter our future? Say for instance if i laid a cloth on a burning stove and the whole house caught on fire killing my family... was that already pre determined or could i have stopped that from happening by not putting the cloth on the stove??

(just questions that came up in my philosphy class,,, and i would like a little insight?? Sorry if it is repetitive)

(anyone can answer but i would more so like views from a religious perspective)
    buteven if you do something totally different then what was planned... or not planned didnt god already see that coming....

so it is pre determined

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes because the Bible prophecies have all come true thus, the scriptures are God breathed by authentic Prophets.

Pre-destined - No because we have free will and free choice. I do believe that God sees the whole picture and knows our end results though, that's why we can't blame him for the way he answers our prayers.

I do believe that Satan does tempt us and there are documented cases of demonic possessions.