Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you agree that UFOs and Alien information has become a cover up and not a

conspiracy? This is for those who believe that alien beings are flying around in UFOs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    shaunandden said:
    "Hey Geoff, one good reason mainstream astronomers and meteorologists do not want to lay claim to believing UFO's are aliens is because if they did claim to (because most people dismiss the phenomenonas absolute nonsense it would ruin theyre career, such as 1,000 years ago one to claim the earth was round) it would ruin them."

Bullcrap. Any astronomer who had real evidence of aliens would be the most famous person in the world. There are entire organizations dedicated to finding that evidence, just look at SETI for an example. These organizations just aren't wasting their time with lame UFO reports.
    In science, careers are made by challenging the status quo. That's how you get your name in the history books. All the famous scientists got famous by going against conventional beliefs. But they did it with evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Blurry photographs, shaky videos of random lights, and 'eyewitness accounts' are not extraordinary evidence. Especially given the history of the UFO buffs bringing forth discredited evidence, jumping to conclusions, hoaxes, bad interpretations of well understood phenomenon, and a poor science education in general. If the UFO guys want to be taken seriously, they're shooting themselves in the foot with their constant 'THIS is the evidence that proves it!!!11" when it's just another grainy video like a thousand before. It shows a lack of integrity in their search for truth.
    Just because something isn't identified does not automatically make it alien in origin. For some reason the UFO buffs think that's the default position, when in reality it's one of the least likely explanations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is real. I imagine aliens being very intelligent. And go Geoff!!!

Junior Member nextstepinhumanevolution's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean like Jimi Hendrix in his kinky machine?

Geoff could be a thirteen year old kid for all we know since this is the INTERNET!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I don't agree. I also don't believe that alien beings are flying around in UFOs.

UFOs (unidentified flying objects) are only unidentified because the observer lacks the astronomical or meteorological knowledge to identify them. That's why you never hear about UFOs observed by astronomers or meteorologists; they're only reported by people who are unfamiliar with what can be seen in the sky. I've been an amateur astronomer for over fifty years, and have never seen anything in the sky that I haven't been able to identify.