Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do these Dreams have any Meaning?

I've been having this Series of Dreams for the past few weeks now. In the Dream, I am myself. Occasionally I will see my Family -Immediate- we will be at their House. Anyway the Main Dream I've been having is this.

I go to Bed -in the same Bed I sleep in every night- when I fall asleep, not very long After my Entire Body starts to "Tingle" like when your foot goes to sleep. Well, then I get were I can't move. I'm guessing its Sleep Paralysis. Then I see this Black Aura -even though I sleep in the Dark- but I see it & it's Huge. It's like it gets Bigger & Bigger like its coming towards me & trying to engulf me in Pure Darkness. It makes me Scared, you know how when your Scared your Body Reacts to it.

Well my Real Body does React to it. I Feel the Adrenaline of Being Scared w/out ever really being Scared. If that makes any sense. Anyway, then this Aura starts to Throw me Violently around the Bed. I Pray for God to make it stop. It doesn't stop, for awhile but eventually it does. That's when I wake up & in Real Life I'm Tingly like in the Dream.

Anyway, This morning I awoke from a Dream just like the other except it had something different. Its kinda like the Sequel of the First Dream. Instead of the Dark Aura & Darkness this time it was some what Light. I was on the Bed, trying to Sleep. I got the Tingly Feeling again, but this time I was lifted off the Bed about 3 Feet & taken to the Foot Board. Where I stayed Floating & Praying until Finally I was Thrown back onto the Bed. Halfway through this Act of Floating.

My Room sorta fazed or kinda like Traveled through Time. One Moment I was in my Current Bedroom, the next I was in my Old Bedroom. Anyway, Then I was Able to Move again & was still Tingling. I walked from my Bedroom (The Old One) through what looked like the Hallway of my Childhood House. The I came to the Kitchen of my Current Home. I sat down to the Table to Eat, I think Lunch, I told my Family what Happened. All except my Grammy thought I was Crazy.

Somewhere along the line, I must have called a Catholic Priest. Because he showed up, I went outside with him, Which looked like the 50's or 60's, A total Different Era. One of us grabbed a Picture I guess. Because he showed it to me & it was a Picture of a Young Man & Woman, I think Newlyweds. It was Black & White.

I swear I've seen this Picture Before. Anyway, the Picture also had like a Bright, Shining E.T. looking thing. But then after a Few Seconds it turned into a Ghost like Woman with like something on her Head. You know those things that the Virgin Mary wears on her Head. It looked like that but it could have been a Nun Thingy. Well, when He showed it to me.

He said "She Knows Your Angry" & I Screamed in the Dream. That's when I woke up & when I woke up I was still Tingly. After Every Dream, when I wake up my Chest Hurts. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with the Sleep Paralysis. So is there any Meaning to these Dreams? or Am I just Over Analyzing?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should see a psychiatrist, these dreams may cause you mental problems if they scare you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don,t think it is a dream, more like hallucinations.
    Because you get numbness and chest pains and hallucinations, this sounds like you have a serious circulation problem and this is not normal. I would advise you to see your doctor and explain your symptoms.